All of our doctors work with patients on nutrition, improving diet and exercise to promote optimal health.
WEIGHT LOSS: We are happy to help you achieve successful weight loss, using a combination of an individualized eating plan, exercise programs, nutritional supplements.
A NUTRITIONAL EVALUATION includes:
• Review or ordering of appropriate laboratory studies if needed
• Diet diaries and a discussion of your current eating pattern, preferences and goals
• Applied kinesiology screening for needed nutritional supplements to fine-tune the program suggested by examination, including addressing areas such as:
- Cellular energy production
- Endocrine imbalances
• Applied kinesiology screening for adverse reactions to foods, such as
- sensitivities and
- food intolerances,
confirmed by other clinical methods such as an elimination / provocation diet. This means avoiding the suspected food(s) completely for a time and then reintroducing them to see if symptoms recur.
EXERCISE: All doctors can suggest therapeutic exercises to help you recover from an injury or chronic musculoskeletal problem. In addition, we can help with programs to improve aerobic fitness and helping those who have been frustrated by frequent injuries while exercising.
NOT GETTING RESULTS FROM YOUR NUTRITION OR EXERCISE?
Call Dr. Bok at 636-575-9982 or Dr. Edelmann at 314-302-0333